If you have Magisk installed on your rooted phone you can install the Magisk module. Some of the controls it provides are:
* FET Compressor: New compressor/limiter is simulating the operation of FET circuits.
* Quad-Channel Convolver: IRS support extends to 4-channels. Requires particular IRS files
* AnalogX: Richer and warmer sound by simulating the sound signature of pure class A amplifier. v2.4.x and above+
* ViPER-DDC (Now Customizable!): Enjoy near HIFI sound on your headphones. [Some Models are not Supported]
* Spectrum Extension: Make your music sound lossless with enhanced high frequencies.
* x86 Platform Support: Viper 4 Android supports x86 (Atom/Core i3/i5/i7) platforms.
* USB/Dock effect Support: ViPER 4 Android supports USB/Dock audio output.
* Speaker Optimization: First effect for speakers. Try it yourself.
* Channel Pan: Controls left/right channel output.
* Differential Surround / Haas Effect
* ViPER Fidelity Control
* Viper Bass: There are different bass modes, you can get the greater bass experience than before!
* ViPER Clarity: By Selecting This mode you can get the best Clarity Experience by balancing the Heavy bass.
* Headphone Surround+ (VHS+): With this VHS+, V4A made its way to achieve great surround technologies for Android.
* Auditory System Protection (Cure Tech+)
An old but good review that gives an idea of what it can do is at https://youtu.be/htrGxMKpKEE
#rooted Get the Sound you Deserve with ViPER4Android -- Android App Review
A couple weeks ago XDA Editor in Chief Will Verduzco wrote an article about ViPER4Android, an application that allows you to tweak your audio settings for yo...