This is what arrived today:
1. TYT TH-7800 dual band mobile transceiver with detachable faceplate
2. RAM cup holder mount (will hold the radio faceplate)
3. 100W dummy load (for my base rig)
4. Comet SBB1 VHF/UHF antenna
5. Comet LD-5M universal lip mount for the antenna on the car
6. Minus one programming cable for the radio - now ordered as I got misled by a reviewer who said it was included.
Next challenge is to get the power wire through the car's firewall to connect to the battery (full power transmit is too heavy for all the stuff I already have connected off the cigarette lighter plug). Busy evenings ahead...